50th Birthday Party Invitations
Once you have decided on a theme for your 50th birthday party you must decide on just the
right 50th birthday party invitations.
Here are great ideas for 50th Birthday Party Invitations that will start the event off
in a very special way.
For great looking 50th birthday party invitations there are two directions you can
The first would be to have a company that specializes in this type of activity prepare and
print them up for you. If you are on more of a budget you may select to go the other direction-- to make the
If you decide to make the invitations yourself with a home computer and a little creativity
you can usually be pretty successful making something on your own.
One of the things that will make a 50th birthday invitation really special is if you
write your own unique message in it that personalizes it toward the person having the birthday.
Here are some further 50th birthday party
ideas that will help you when with putting together your special birthday
- Be sure your wording is short and to the point.
- Decide on the theme of the invitation which will match the party theme.
- Select the colors, font, art work you will be using.
- What size will the invitation be? Will it be folded or not?
- What type of paper stock will you be using (and make sure it will work with your
- Here is information the invitation should include:
- Who’s birthday is being celebrated
- Where the event will be held
- When the event will take place
- What they need to bring for any special theme, special instructions or what they need
to know in advance (Is it a surprise party?)
- How they should reply, if planning to come or not phone, fax, or will you include a
separate envelope and RSVP note for them to send back. Including a deadline for RSVP is always a good
- Provide details about the theme, if you are having one.
- Consider including directions how to get to where the event is being held.
If you are going to put a special saying with the invitation consider something that is
personal and unique to that person. Or you may want to select from a collection of sayings that are appropriate for
a 50th birthday celebration. Here is some selected sayings that you might want to consider for your 50th birthday
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the
- Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be....
- Youth is the gift of nature, but age is the work of art.
- Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
- Birthdays are good for you; the more you have the longer you live!